Thursday, January 15, 2009

Wedges



Old post from January, I think... kind of a fun one to write

I just got back from New York with my fiancee, and the weather was in the 20-30 degree range. Still, when we walked by the little boutiques in SoHo and East Village neighborhoods, there were dresses in the window, and lots of shoes on the mannequins. While I was walking in the freezing cold, I noticed a pair of wedge sandals that I've seen before, but never really liked. For some reason when I saw them I decided I wanted them, but always in the back of my mind is how much I do like wedges, but how big they make my feet look. Granted I am a guy, and we're supposed to have big feet, but the look we try to pull off when crossdressing is smaller feet. I own two pairs of wedge sandals, and when I wear them I feel I should have been charged double for all the extra material used to fill in the space between my heel and toe.

No comments:

Post a Comment