Monday, December 15, 2008

So much to say, so little to say

I have been wanting for such a long time to start a blog, or a web page. Now that I'm here, I can barely think of what to write. I imagined that the moment I put pen to paper (figuratively), thoughts would just flow right out. But now I'm experiencing a type of bottleneck, where everything I want to write is coming to me all at once. I suppose a start would be to talk about who I am, but anybody in the TG (TransGendered) online community knows how repetitive it can feel to put down your bio on your fiffilionth profile page. Not that I don't want to talk about how I got here, I just don't want to talk about it right now. So maybe I just take the second, and much easier alternative, and link to the places where all that stuff is already written. It is said a picture is worth a thousand words, and one of my pics (click here), while not worth a thousand words, is a useful place to access my bio, past blogs, other pics, and recent interview in Pretty Tgirls Magazine.

That's all for now, back to learning how to use this blog (which seems to have a lot of cool features)

No comments:

Post a Comment